Thursday, June 3, 2010

still figuring this out

Hi again. I hope that this time anyone who wants to can make a comment. I removed the "must be registered" setting. (I'm learning, I'm learning ...) I haven't yet figured out how to add photos. Anyone know?

13 comments:

  1. Ms. Techy will be far ahead of the rest of us, once she figures this out!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello? is this on? hello

    ReplyDelete
  3. Houston, we have lift off! (I think - have you others tried? Whaddaya mean, "I've been busy"? - isn't life all about ME???)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, Jane, how did you make it say "Jane said" rather than "Anonymous said"? (see, you're pretty techy after all) (now, isn't this more fun than Facebook?) Lesley (aka "anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait til your actually writing about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, do I appear as "Anonymous said" or as "heather said" ? And why do people no longer get their names capitalized?? Must be hard as a teacher when the grammar rules seem to be changing daily.
    Yes, as far as I'm concerned, you're up and running. Now go out and have as much fun as Keri is having.
    By the way, I think Keri's school is your best bet for your African experience. Do you think she would put in a good word for you???:)
    sister Heather, not the one who answered you earlier

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I just figured out how to get my name in print - go to Select Profile under Comment as, below Post a Comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aha (re how to get name in print). And ya, I guess i don't use CAPS for my NAME aNyMoRe do i? But, once I start sending this blog to my students (in September)I will hope that everyone (even ME) make comments using the correct punctuation and OMB NO shorthand like LOL(gagmewithaspoon). love from ur sista L(note cap)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aha (re how to get name in print). And ya, I guess i don't use CAPS for my NAME aNyMoRe do i? But, once I start sending this blog to my students (in September)I will hope that everyone (even ME) make comments using the correct punctuation and OMB NO shorthand like LOL(gagmewithaspoon). love from ur sista L(note cap)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok, why did that go in twice? and does anyone know how to add photos to this thing? C, you showed me but now I forget what to click on (oh brother, I'm pathetic at this)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi - testing 1,2,3
    Can't wait for your postings - sorry I can't canoe with you before you leave for France and other exotic climes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lesley. Just back from Halifax. Off to Winnipeg on Wednesday for the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) national event.

    Hey everyone, please follow the TRC and learn about the history you never knew. Check out trc.ca

    All for now. Glad you're up and running with this blog.

    Cheers. Henriette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, it's a go, and now I have blog (and trip) envy! We'll miss you but this is a great way to stay in touch! Liz

    ReplyDelete